Through this ministry, we will seek to deepen our spiritual and physical relationship with all of creation and participate in the proper stewardship of the earth’s resources. As individuals and as a community, we will seek ways to:
- incorporate care for the environment in our spiritual lives,
- learn and adopt practical ways to reduce our climate impact, and
- serve as a focal point for participating in environmental advocacy and the repair of creation.
Wednesday, April 19th 7:00PM on Zoom
Managing Food Waste Presentation
In case you missed it!
Energy Conservation Event
- Pat and Steve Miller’s Presentation on Energy Conservation
- More information and references that may be useful for taking practical actions.
Contact Information for Co Leaders: