March Pew Envelopes Benefit Scholarships for Sacred Heart School in Camden
Based in the neighborhood of Waterfront South Camden, Sacred Heart School provides a safe learning environment in a challenging city for children PreK through eighth grade. Dedicated educators build partnerships with families to ensure that students develop respect for themselves and each other, a sense of justice, and a desire to persevere through a rigorous faith-based education. This mutual support helps to promote the ideals that education and hard work are the most practical tools to achieve a better future. Their goal is for children to grow to become responsible Christians in society improving their communities.
All children deserve a good start in life and a good, safe education. This is the best way to help fight poverty.
An investment in a child’s education is one of the greatest gifts. Please help sponsor children at Sacred Heart School with your March “pew envelope” donations by using the Outreach Envelopes located in your pew, a check to the office, or using the QR code. Please note “Scared Heart “on your donation.
Thank you for your support of Trinity’s Community Outreach.
Community Capital Grant Program
As part of our successful Campaign for Trinity, building Trinity stronger and more welcoming for all, we have the opportunity to extend that strength into the community around us by making select grants to partner organizations to launch new programs or make capital improvements to existing facilities in order to better serve our neighbors in need and make the community beyond our walls stronger and more welcoming for all.
2023 Grants: Information and application are here
Organizations we support
- St Vincent De Paul – Housing and bill paying assistance.
- Family Promise of Burlington County – temporary to permanent housing.
- Christian Caring Center – Food and housing assistance, Code Blue shelter
- Urban Promise – virtual/hybrid learning continues.
- Children’s Education at Sacred Heart School – virtual/hybrid learning continues.
- Project Interaction and Camp Faith – Outreach programs in Camden
- Food Bank of South Jersey
- Sacred Heart Church Camden – Food distribution
- Cathedral Kitchen – outreach program in Camden
- Good Counsel Homes – a safe haven for mothers and babies program
Trinity Household Needs Pantry
Our current Pantry hours are Thursday, 9:30 – 11 a.m. Pantry drop offs or pickups may be arranged at other times pending staff availability. Please call 856-235-0811 to schedule any delivery or pick up from the office.
In order to best serve our community, Trinity is focusing the resources of our pantry on non-perishable household necessities that are not covered under EBT or SNAP. We hope this shift will help ease some of the financial strain of the families we serve. We are asking for the following items:
- Baby wipes
- Women’s Deodorant
- Household cleaning supplies (dish soap, all-purpose cleaner)
- Laundry Detergent (Tide, Cheer, Gain)
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Wash
***Please do not donate any opened or used products***