This page gathers online resources here to help you pray at home and stay connected to Trinity. While you’re at home, please keep all the members of Trinity in your prayers, and know that we are keeping you in ours!
Worship With Trinity * Praying Together at Home * Learning at Home * Other Resources * Worship Archives *
Visit our Weekly News page here for our Worship Schedule
Visit our Sunday School page to find weekly resources for children.
On Tuesdays at 7 pm, Bob Litsinger offers a service of Evening Prayer by Zoom. If you want to join the service from a landline phone, email Bob Litsinger for details. It’s a wonderful way to add connection, prayer, and peace to your week.
Watch our thanks to all of you who give time and talent to the life of Trinity.
Read Sermons from Trinity:
Reflections and prayers from Mother Emily online:
- For Social Justice
- For the Human Family (May 31, 2020)
- Calm Strength (a prayer for family life)
- Sacred Space
- A Restful Prayer
- Before We Ask
- A Bedtime Prayer for Any Time
- Rogation Days
Praying Together at Home
Get the whole Book of Common Prayer in a PDF to use at home.
Or link to this online version for specific services:
Learn how to pray Morning Prayer at home using just your Book of Common Prayer and Bible in this friendly video from Bishop Jennifer Reddall of The Episcopal Diocese of Arizona.
Daily Office Website: An online group of Episcopalians in North America posts daily Morning and Evening Prayer, with lessons, psalms, and prayers already chosen for you. If you’re using this on Sunday, note that it won’t have the same readings we read that day at Trinity, because the website uses the “Daily Office” readings and we’re using the Sunday readings – same day, different calendar.
Daily Prayer Anytime: A resource of Forward Movement (who brought us RenewalWorks). Enter the date of the service you wish to pray, and you’ll get a ready-to-use service from The Book of Common Prayer that makes all the choices from tables and lectionaries for you.
Prayers for the Sick:
- Prayers for the Sick from Enriching Our Worship 2,
an Episcopal resource for ministry with the sick.
- Litany for Healing and Confession of Need from our Thursday healing services
Prayer for People Critically Ill or Facing Great Uncertainty
God of the present moment,
God who in Jesus stills the storm
and soothes the frantic heart;
bring hope and courage to all
who wait or work in uncertainty.
Bring hope that you will make them the equal
of whatever lies ahead.
Bring them courage to endure what cannot be avoided,
for your will is health and wholeness;
you are God, and we need you.
adapted from A New Zealand Prayer Book, as shared by Episcopal Relief and Development
The Litany of Joy that Deacon Leslie shared on July 26.
Pray with the whole Episcopal Church from home: The National Cathedral is offering livestream Eucharists on Sundays and several other online prayer options. View a calendar with links to the services here.
Faith activities for Families and Children
You may find helpful resources here even if you don’t have children at home!
Bible Study with the Bishop: Bishop Chip Stokes will offer an online Bible Study via Zoom videoconference each Wednesday at 7 pm.
Faith at Home – activities and reflections based on the Episcopal Church lectionary
Illustrated Ministry – explore their resources for families, or use the link at the top of the page to sign up to receive weekly emails with learning resources for all ages.
J2A “At Home Study Lesson”: Students were asked to draw an interpretation of one of the “Stations of the Cross“. View their wonderful work!
Episcopal Relief and Development: “A Faith-Based Response to Epidemics”
Archive of Recorded Worship:
- Morning Prayer from March 15
- Worship Booklet for March 15 2020
- Mother Emily’s sermon for March 15
- Morning Prayer for March 22, 2020
- Worship booklet for March 22
- Deacon Leslie’s sermon for March 22.
- Morning Prayer for March 29
- Worship booklet for March 29
- Mother Emily’s sermon for March 29
- Morning Prayer for April 5.W
- Worship booklet for April 5
- Reflection on the Passion with Deacon Leslie
- Children’s Chapel for Palm Sunday.
- Maundy Thursday, April 9. A reflection on the Gospel by Deacon Leslie
- Maundy Thursday, April 9. A reflection on the Holy Meal by Mother Emily
- Good Friday, April 10. The Liturgy of Good Friday from Trinity
- Easter Sunday: Holy Eucharist with Spiritual Communion service
- Worship program for Easter
- The Second Sunday of Easter, April 19
- Worship booklet for April 19
- The Third Sunday of Easter, April 26
- Worship booklet for April 26
- The Fourth Sunday of Easter, May 3
- Worship booklet for May 3
- The Fifth Sunday of Easter, May 10 (Youth Sunday)
- Worship booklet for May 10
- The Sixth Sunday of Easter, May 17
- Worship booklet for May 17
- The Seventh Sunday of Easter, May 24
- Worship booklet for May 24
- The Feast of Pentecost, May 31
- Worship booklet for May 31
- Trinity Sunday, June 7
- Worship booklet for June 7
- The Second Sunday after Pentecost, June 14
- Worship booklet for June 14
- The Third Sunday after Pentecost, June 21
- Worship booklet for June 21
- The Fourth Sunday after Pentecost, June 28
- Worship booklet for June 28
- The Fifth Sunday after Pentecost, July 5
- Worship booklet for July 5
- Festive Postlude for Independence Day
- The Sixth Sunday after Pentecost, July 12
- Worship booklet for July 12
- The Seventh Sunday after Pentecost, July 19
- Worship booklet for July 19
- The Eighth Sunday after Pentecost, July 26
- Worship booklet for July 26
- The Ninth Sunday after Pentecost, August 2
- Worship booklet for August 2
- The Tenth Sunday after Pentecost, August 9
- Worship booklet for August 9
- The Eleventh Sunday after Pentecost, August 16
- Worship booklet for August 16
- The Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost, August 23
- Worship booklet for August 23
- The Thirteenth Sunday after Pentecost, August 30
- Worship booklet for August 30
- The Fourteenth Sunday after Pentecost, September 6
- Worship booklet for September 6